Yes, the content (and the implementation of the content) is Alpha & Omega of the successful online marketing
Do you think it’s an oversimplification?
Well, let me explain my line of thinking. Isn’t it true that almost everything we do online relates to some form of content? Whether we like it or not, most of our online activities seem to depend on:
- the content itself
- and the quality of our access to that content
Therefore relevant and up-to-date content is really a king
You heard that before, right? Well, it sounds like a super cliché, but it’s also super true. It’s worth repeating hundreds of times until it becomes deeply engraved into our marketing brains.
I’m a big proponent of the content-driven approach to marketing. When I work for my clients, I focus excessively on user-friendly and goal-driven content delivery solutions; user-friendly and informative for readers and goal-driven for the business owners.
The 4 Pillars of my web-development approach:
- Relevance – I help my clients to focus on relevant topics to drive online traffic to their products and services
- Crawlability – No matter how good their content is, unless it’s discoverable, it doesn’t mean much. Therefore I help my clients to make their content search-engine-friendly and discoverable
- Engagement – I create content that people read and engage with. Remember: traffic to a website is worth very little unless it converts visitors into loyal customers.
- Authority – I help my clients with Social Media marketing and off-page SEO to boost their organic Google and Bing search engine rankings.
I hope this brief rant explains why I consider the good content to be an alpha and omega of a successful online marketing and also what I do for my clients in order to make their content good. Feel free to contact me if you have any questions or if you think we can collaborate together on creating outstanding content for your business.