Primary Goals (KPIs)
- To attract more new foreign, mostly English speaking, customers from online sources such as Google Search, Facebook and travel review websites such as TripAdvisor.
- Increase the conversion rates: to convert more online visitors into enquiries either by email or phone.
Scope of work
- Marketing consulting: digital marketing strategy for attracting and capturing online customers.
- Information architecture: content planning and English content writing, marketing copy, images, online advertisement copy.
- UI Design: website design with emphasis on conversion goals, simplicity of usage, and uncluttered access to key information.
- Website development: creation of the mobile friendly landing page with call-to-actions and with user-friendly contact form -> setting up conversion funnel.
- Search Engine Optimisation (SEO): keyword research, competition analysis, selection of potentially profitable keywords, technical page optimisation, Google Analytics setup and follow ups.
- Performance tracking and follow ups: fortnightly conversion analysis and keyword (SEO) adjustments.
235% Increase in organic online traffic
We have increased the organic traffic (Google Search and Facebook) by 235% in the first 3 months from launching the new website - from the average of 15 enquires per month to 35 enquiries per month.
320% Increase in conversion rates
We have tripled the amount of conversions by online visitors. This was mostly thanks to the new more engaging written content linked to call-to-actions, cleaner UI, and better information architecture.